Submit a Guest Post - Writer's Guidelines
The blog at AlmaBradford.com is all about helping small businesses and freelancers grow a profitable business using social media and online marketing. It's also about business management and mindset for success.
If you are interested in writing for the blog, below are some of the guidelines you would need to follow in order for your article to be published on the site.
We accept articles on the following topics:
- Social media marketing
- Starting a freelance or consulting
- Blogging tips
- Email marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- PPC advertising
- Growing a Startup business
- Articles must be original content and must not have been published online or in print previously.
- Articles must be between 600 and 1,500 words
- Guest post should not contain affiliate links
Guest post should not contain links to a lead page or product page. Instead you can have a link to your website within your bio
When you submit your guest post make sure that you include:
- Links to other articles you have published
- A short bio of yourself
- Your headshot
Submit your guest post pitch to our contact page here.
If your submission is successful, we will get back to you within two weeks.